WACCBIP Research Conference: Innovative Research for Sustainable Impact
The West African Centre for Cell Biology of Infectious Pathogens (WACCBIP) will hold the seventh in the series of its annual WACCBIP Research Conference (WRC). This year’s theme is “Innovative Research for Sustainable Impact.”
Date: July 26-28, 2023
Place: Virtual and in-person in Accra, Ghana.
Still keeping with the pandemic-related developments, this year’s conference will be a hybrid event, offering more flexibility and even greater networking opportunities. This means there will still be a large in-person component in the WACCBIP Conference Hall at the University of Ghana in Accra, Ghana, plus a virtual component. With this announcement, the Management Committee of WACCBIP wishes to inform the global scientific community that registration and call for abstracts for WRC 2023 are hereby opened.
This year’s WRC 2023 conference will accept abstracts under seven (7) thematic areas:
- Immune Responses and Disease Pathogenesis
- Molecular Diagnostics and Assay Development
- Drug Discovery, Mechanism and Resistance
- Host-Pathogen Interactions
- SARS-Cov-2, Emerging and Re-Emerging Pathogens
- Molecular Epidemiology for Enhanced Surveillance and Epidemic Preparedness
- Human Genetics and Non-Communicable Diseases
To present at the conference, (Oral/Poster) you are required to submit an abstract. Conference attendance is also open to non-presenters.
Registration is free for all.
Read more here.
Abstract submission deadline May 31, 2023.