UKRI Call for Applications: Clinician Scientist Fellowship
This call from the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), "Clinician scientist fellowship" is to support the move to independent investigator. This fellowship scheme provides a competitive salary, giving you the chance to concentrate fully on your research, training and development. The clinician scientist fellowship provides support for up to five years.
- spend up to six hours a week (pro-rated for part-time fellowships) on other commitments such as teaching, demonstrating, other funded projects
- undertake up to two clinical sessions a week.
-Proposals are welcomed from applicants of all nationalities, including those not currently based in the UK. This is subject to the fellowship being hosted by an eligible research organisation.
-Registered healthcare professionals, including but not limited to;
- allied health professionals
- healthcare scientists
- clinical psychologists
- general practitioners
- have completed a PhD or equivalent, or expect to have done so by the time you take up the award
- be able to describe why a fellowship is the best way to support your long-term career goals and chosen career route
- be able to demonstrate how your skills and experience match those of the ‘transition to independence’ career stage in the MRC applicant skills and experience table, such as showing evidence of career progression and clear plans to develop your own research niche
- have the support of an eligible research organisation
Read more here.
Application deadline April 5, 2023.
Future Round: July 21, 2023 - September 6, 2023.