NIMR Call for Applications: Malaria Microscopy Workshop 2021
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR), an institution of excellence in basic, applied and operational research for the promotion of national health and development in Nigeria, is organizing a 10-day training workshop on Malaria Microscopy (Current trends in malaria diagnosis: Microscopy, RDT and molecular techniques), in Lagos, Nigeria, from September 19 to 28, 2021.
The workshop is a WHO certified level 1 tutors and features:
- Preparation of malaria blood films
- Malaria blood film examination techniques
- Morphological differentiation of Plasmodium species
- Malaria parasite quantification
- Performance of malaria diagnostic methods
- Malaria microscopy competency assessment
- Overview of molecular (PCR) diagnostic technique
- Hand on molecular (PCR) diagnosis
- Other malaria diagnostic methods
Read more here.
For further inquiries contact: email@example.com