Molecular Parasitology Meeting XXXIII (MPM 2022)
The 33rd annual Molecular Parasitology Meeting XXXIII (MPM 2022) meeting will be held on September 18 - 22, 2022 in beautiful Woods Hole, Massachusetts, USA.
Please SAVE the DATE!
Date: September 18 - 22, 2022
Place: hybrid (virtual & Woods Hole, USA)
MPM brings scientists from across the world together each year to share, learn, and create new friendships and collaborations. Presentations at MPM feature research about a wide range of parasites. The majority of research focuses on understanding molecular mechanisms of parasite biology and control and spans a wide range of topics and approaches, including biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, host-parasite interactions, vector-parasite interactions, population biology, ‘omics analyses, and development of drugs, vaccines, and other new tools.
* Registration fee waivers available for residents of low- and middle-income countries (To submit waivers via our website, https://www.parasitesrule.com, before attempting registration).
- Travel Award Application Deadline - February 28, 2022
- Abstract Deadline - June 23, 2022
- In-person Registration Deadline - July 31, 2022
- Virtual Registration Deadline - September 1, 2022
Read more here.