BRIDGE Request for Proposals: Proof of Concept (For Young Researchers)
BRIDGE is a joint programme conducted by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) and Innosuisse - the Swiss Innovation Agency. It offers new funding opportunities at the intersection of basic research and science-based innovation, thereby supplementing the funding activities of the two organisations. BRIDGE consists of two funding opportunities:
Have you earned your spurs as a young researcher and come up with an idea for developing your research results into a marketable product? And are you looking for an opportunity to test and refine your idea? Then BRIDGE Proof of Concept is just what you are looking for.
BRIDGE Proof of Concept helps young researchers to apply their research results and gain the confidence needed to make a market entry. The projects may target innovations of all kinds from all research areas. Bridge covers your salary and any costs that are directly linked to the execution of your project; max. CHF 130,000 per year.
Who can ask for support?
- You gained research experience as part of a bachelor’s or master’s degree, which you completed within the last four years, or:
- You are about to complete your PhD within the next six months, or:
- You hold a PhD obtained within the last four years.
- Your Swiss research institution will support you for the duration of the project.
- You are submitting your application as an individual and not as part of a group.
Read more here.
Proposals deadline December 5, 2022.