Virtual Symposia meeting: Vaccinology in the Age of Pandemics by Keystone
Keystone is organizing virtual symposia on "Vaccinology in the Age of Pandemics: Strategies Against COVID-19 & Other Global Threats" to learn how the world’s leading experts are working towards a coveted vaccine against COVID-19, and how recent breakthroughs in technology and vaccination strategies are being deployed against this global pandemic.
Date: June 15–16, 2020
Time: 11:00AM–3:30PM ET | 3:00–7:30PM UTC | 5:00–9:30PM CEST
- Rino Rappuoli (GSK Vaccines)
- Lynda Stuart (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation)
- Federica Sallusto (Università della Svizzera Italiana & ETH Zurich)
This virtual meeting program will cover many important facets of vaccine science, technology and strategy, like:
- transformative new technologies, including structure-based design, adjuvants, nucleic acid vaccines (especially RNA), viral vectors, systems biology, and controlled human infections
- scientific underpinnings of new vaccinology strategies, including advances in the fields of human immunology, genomics, synthetic biology, molecular structure of antigens and antigen-antibody complexes, germinal centers, and microbiome
- multidisciplinary technologies and strategies, including efforts of Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Wellcome Trust, which will change the way vaccines are developed
The eSymposia will include a keynote address by Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases, and LIVE Q/As & panel discussions with academic, industry and government research leaders in vaccine design, development and innovation.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join global leaders on the forefront of vaccine research and global health!
Read more here.