TRANSVAC2 Call for Applications: Vaccine Development Services
TRANSVAC2 builds upon the success of TRANSVAC a European vaccine research and development (R&D) infrastructure which supports innovation for both prophylactic and therapeutic vaccine development.
TRANSVAC2 has an open call for Vaccine Development Services which offers a wide range of services at all stages of the Vaccine R&D Pipeline, for:
- Any disease
- Prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines
- Human and veterinary vaccines
- Researchers developing vaccine candidates against COVID19 are encouraged to apply
These services range from shorter services lasting a few weeks to longer services lasting several months. All of the available services, with a few exceptions, are free-of-charge, are summarised below:
- Cross-platform screening and optimisation
- Analytic services
- Adjuvants and delivery systems
- Pre-clinical GLP production services
- GMP production services
- Structural biology
- Immunocorrelates and system biology
- Animal models
- Clinical trial support
- Regulatory support
Researchers at public institutions, Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and industry are encouraged to follow an integrated approach and apply for complementing services.
Read more here.
Applications deadline April 15, 2020.