MRC-AMED Calls for proposals
The Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED) and the UK MRC are pleased to launch a call for proposals for UK-Japan collaborative research into infectious diseases to foster collaborative links between researchers in the UK and Japan that will allow them to forge lasting collaborations.
The objective is to provide bilateral support for up to eight, catalytic, innovative collaborative partnerships between researchers to promote:
- partnerships between UK and Japan investigators in fields of biomedical, health and clinical research
- the exchange of scientists, particularly early career scientists,
- knowledge or methodology exchange,
- complementary access to facilities / resources / equipment
- stronger opportunity for collaborative research and catalyse further synergy.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 4th September 2019.
Read more here.