Master Class by IHI: Vector Surveillance (Where R the Bad Mosquitoes?)
Fredros Okumu from the Ifakara Health Institute (IHI) is hosting a Master Class on Vector Surveillance: Where R the Bad Mosquitoes?
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Time: 2:00 pm East African Time
- Profs. Tom Burkot
- Tanya Russell
- Monitoring mosquitoes and pathogen transmission in different settings
- Important entomological practices in low-transmission settings
- Incorporating genomics in malaria surveillance
- Mosquito Traps and Trapping Methods
- Personal Experiences, Careers and Mentorship
- Integration of entomological and parasitological surveillance
- Receptivity, Importation and Vulnerability
- Integrating human behaviours & activities in malaria transmission surveys
- Surveillance capabilities of NMCPs & NMEPs in different countries
If you’d like to attend, please register in advance in this link.