Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships (for low and middle income countries) available
Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships are for PhD candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries, to spend up to 12 months at a UK university as part of their doctoral studies in their home country.
Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK. These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
You must make your application directly to the CSC using the CSC’s online application system and application must be submitted by 16:00 (GMT) on November 6, 2019 at the latest.
Read more here.