AWS Call for Applications: Innovation in rapid and accurate patient testing
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Diagnostic Development Initiative (DDI) supports AWS customers who are working to bring better, more accurate point-of-care diagnostic solutions to market faster. Given the need, the emphasis initially will be on COVID-19, but we will also consider other infectious disease diagnostic projects.
The program is open to accredited research institutions, research consortia, and private entities around the world that are AWS customers. Individuals who apply must apply on behalf of their organization and not in their personal capacity.
Factors AWS will consider in determining who receives support:
- AWS approves applications based on factors such as applicability of the research to the development of diagnostic tools and techniques for reliable, more accurate and economical testing for COVID-19;
- Stage of diagnostic research;
- Potential to disseminate the results and data through sharing a pipeline or software;
- Succinctly defined milestones;
- Applicability of AWS services and support within the project scope;
- Value of promotional credits requested suited to the scope of the project (as evidenced by a Simple Monthly Calculator link to substantiate the promotional credits desired).
Read more here.
Initial applications deadline June 30, 2020.