8th Geneva Health Forum on Improving access to health: learning from the field
The 8th Geneva Health Forum (GHF) on Improving access to health: learning from the field will be held from March 24 - 26, 2020 at the Centre International de Conférences de Genève (CICG), in Switzerland.
The GHF created in 2006, is one of the most important conferences of global health and every two years brings together Swiss and international participants from all sectors. The overall goal of the forum is to promote innovative practices that improve care access, especially in resource-poor settings.
To achieve this goal, the GHF aims to:
- give visibility to innovative field experiences;
- establish a critical and constructive dialogue and promote collaborations between global health actors from different sectors including practitioners, academics, policymakers, civil society and the private sector;
- promote interaction between actions in the field and health policy development (linking policy and practice). This applies both to guiding policies through best practices and to facilitating policy diffusion at the field level.
6 reasons to attend:
- Discover innovative practices in global health
- Learn about new global health challenges
- Promote your values, activities, solutions and products
- Promote your ideas to key global health stakeholders through direct contacts
- Expand your network with a large number of researchers and institutions around the world
- Initiate collaborations
Read more here.