The 20th International Congress for Tropical Medicine and Malaria (ICTMM2020)
The 20th International Congress for Tropical Medicine and Malaria (ICTMM) will be held from September 20 - 24, 2020 at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand. ICTMM is one of the largest tropical medicine conferences in the world, bringing together thousands of researchers, experts, policy-makers, stakeholders, and international authorities in the field of tropical medicine and malaria.
- The Congress will cover topics and updates on tropical medicine, including malaria, infectious diseases, non-communicable diseases, neglected diseases, drug resistance, parasitology, zoonoses, travel medicine, and other public-health issues.
- More than 3000 participants from across the globe will attend.
- The program will include international session speakers, oral presentations, exhibitions, and social events.
Why you should join us
- Get involved in the latest developments and discussions on tropical medicine and malaria
- Present your research on a global stage
- Meet world-renowned experts, researchers, and luminaries in tropical medicine and other related disciplines
- Make new friends, find a mentor
- Strengthen and widen your professional network
- Find potential collaborators
- Experience Thailand’s exquisite cuisine and warm hospitality
- Travel to Bangkok, one of the world’s top tourist destinations
Who should attend
Students, doctors, scientists, experts, researchers, educators, academicians, physicians, science communicators, healthcare practitioners, product and brand promoters, and all interested in tropical medicine and public-health are welcome to attend.
- Early Registration Deadline - 31.May.2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline - 31. March.2020
Read more here.