TRANSVAC2 Call for Applications: Vaccine R&D training courses
TRANSVAC2 builds upon the success of TRANSVAC a European vaccine research and development (R&D) infrastructure which supports innovation for both prophylactic and therapeutic vaccine development.
TRANSVAC2 has set up training modules at leading European centres (in collaboration with WP18 partners) that can be combined to create customised international courses on vaccine R&D.
M13 - Systems Biology in Vaccinology:
- Course Goals: Definition and overview of the systems biology approach; examples of systems biology studies in immunology and vaccine studies; learn how to perform transcriptomic data analysis and correlation analysis with immunologic data.
- Course Dates: June 25 - 26, 2020 (2 days)
- Location: University of Siena, Siena, Italy
Read more here.
Applications deadline April 10, 2020.
M14 - Regulatory aspects of vaccine development:
- Course Goals: This two-day interactive training workshop on vaccine development will introduce participants to planning a regulatory strategy for vaccines with emphasis on the early phases of development. Day 1 will focus on prophylactic vaccines while day 2 will focus on cancer vaccines. The workshop will be designed based on the current bottlenecks and upcoming innovative approaches while planning a regulatory strategy.
- Course Dates: June 11 - 12, 2020 (2 days)
- Location: The European Infrastructure for Translational Medicine (EATRIS), Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Read more here.
Applications deadline April 15, 2020.