PMI Call For malaria research partners
Through this BAA addendum, PMI seeks creation of a malaria evaluation and research partnership, via an organization or group of organizations, to conduct future program evaluation and research activities, establish consensus for new collaborative research ideas, synthesize and conduct meta-analysis of existing malaria data, and provide solutions to improve evaluation and research data utilization.
Collaborations should cover the following illustrative areas:
- deployment of interventions
- malaria epidemiology
- pathogenesis and diagnosis
- economic, behaviour research, supply chain, testing of new mobile technologies, and health systems research
Applicable Country Contexts:
- PMI focus areas —Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cote D’ivoire DRC, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and the Greater Mekong Subregion (specifically Cambodia, Thailand and Burma).
- Potential for non-focus countries: Burundi, Americas regional.
- For solutions proposing to use laboratories and insectaries, the focus should be on use laboratories and insectaries in PMI focus areas whenever possible.
Submission deadline October 24, 2019.
Read more here.